Covalen serves a wide variety of customers – including builders, developers, engineers, homeowners, municipalities, utilities, building owners, schools, hospitals, manufacturers and industrial companies – who have interest in improving energy and water/wastewater infrastructure. For example, Covalen:
- Provided low-pressure sewer equipment to replace septic and aging sewer systems at Town of Leesburg, Clear Lake, and several other lake communities;
- Provided heat recapture solution to Kankakee Valley High School (The project earned the school the 2010 Governor’s Award for Environmental Excellence);
- Provided HVAC equipment and controls to Indianapolis Public Schools’ Key Learning Community North Building (IPS received the 2009 International American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) Technology Award for the innovative and cost-effective HVAC system);
- Designed and implemented a heat recapture solution to provide domestic hot water at Evansville State Hospital; and
- Implemented HVAC process control technologies to reduce energy costs at Eastern Illinois University.